The UK Chapter of American Citizens Abroad cordially invites you to attend and meet the Speakers at our 3rd annual
Town Hall Evening London
Tuesday, 3 November 2015
18:30 to 21:30
To be held at:
Royal Over-Seas League
Park Place, St James's Street, London SW1A 1LR
UPDATED - Topics to be covered at our roundtable discussions include:
- Becoming compliant with the IRS (Streamlined Procedures)
- Future planning which covering moving back or retiring to the US
- Planning points for bi-national couples
- Inheritance tax planning for non-doms becoming deemed domiciled for Inheritance tax purposes
- Pension accumulation strategies
- The impact of proposed Non-Dom changes on the US community in the UK
- Selling your home and the US tax bite
- Latest on our list of Friendly Financial Institution (FFIs): Banks, investment advisers, brokers, custodians, and others that welcome American clientsObtaining a US bank account even if you reside outside the United States. Introducing a revolutionary new service for ACA members
Moderator: Michael Larsen, Chairman, ACA UK Chapter
Confirmed speakers include senior representatives from leading London-based firms including Westleton Drake Tax Advisors, MASECO Private Wealth, Frank Hirth, London & Capital, Ingenious Asset Management, and Tanager Wealth Management.
Keynote Speaker: Amanda Klekowski von Koppenfels, PhD
A native of Western Massachusetts and Senior Lecturer in Migration and Politics at the University of Kent at Brussels/Brussels School of International Studies, she received her PhD in Government and MA in Germany and European Studies from Georgetown University and her AB from Harvard University. Her most recent publications include Migrants or Expatriates? Americans in Europe (Palgrave-Macmillan, 2014). Amanda will speak on the changing face of overseas Americans, integration patterns and impact of recent migration flows.
The evening will conclude with a Q&A session.
Attendance is free of charge to all ACA members. All others:
- In advance £35 via Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/save-the-date-american-citizens-abroad-town-hall-evening-london-november-3rd-2015-tickets-18948568679)
- Join ACA: $70 per annum, $55 for seniors. For further information on terms and how to join please see: https://americansabroad.org/support/membership/
- At the door £40 per person
Please note seating is limited
Official Media Partner:
Disclaimer: ACAGF nor ACA Inc is not responsible for advice given by the speakers or sponsors of this event.