Attention All US Citizens and Interested Parties
The UK Chapter of American Citizens Abroad cordially invites you to attend and meet the Speakers at our 4th annual
London Town Hall Evening
Thursday, 1 December 2016
18:30 to 21:30
To be held in Central London
(Location disclosed upon registration)
Some of the topics to be covered during the evening include:
- Update from Washington, including comments on recent Presidential election, from ACA's Legal Counsel Charles Bruce
- Innovations in the banking sector including the ACA / SDFCU bank accounts for US expats
- Update on Non-domicile and other relevant US / UK tax legislation. Are you prepared?
- Brexit: What does it mean for Americans living in the UK?
- General Tax / Estate and Wealth Planning Information: What should you be asking your advisors?
Moderator: Michael Larsen, Chairman, ACA UK Chapter
We will have experts from leading London-based firms including Frank Hirth, Westleton Drake Tax Advisors, Tanager Wealth Management and Metro Bank.
Keynote Speaker: We are delighted to have Penny Egan, CBE and Executive Director of the Fulbright Commission in the UK as our keynote speaker. Penny will speak on the subject of "The importance of educational and cultural exchange in the 21st century: An overview of the US-UK Fulbright programme".
Additional Speakers: We will also hear from Ronald Packowitz, Head of US Citizens Services at the US Embassy, and from Stacy Hillard, Chairman of American Voices International, a non-partisan Political Action Committee. Additionally, we will hear from Patrick Gregory and Elizabeth Nurser, co-authors of “An American on the Western Front: The First World War Letters of Arthur Clifford Kimber 1917-18”.
Attendance is free of charge to all ACA members. All others:
Please note seating is limited.
Official Media Partner: The American
Disclaimer: Neither ACA GF nor ACA Inc is responsible for advice given by the speakers or sponsors of this event.