TOWN HALL EVENING ZURICH
Thursday, 13 September 2018
18:00 to 21:30 - Program starts at 18:30
French Church Corner of Schanzengasse 25
IRS Tax Code Developments under the Trump Administration
Financial and Retirement Challenges for US Citizens Abroad
Last Will and Testament Issues for US Persons in Switzerland
On-line Registration is preferred:
- Please register in advance – No Charge for ACA Members who register in advance, US $30 per person online registration for non-members.
- Donation at the door is CHF 35 per person for anyone who has not registered
- For further information please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited non-reserved seating.
Please register as soon as possible.
- What is ACA and how the organization represents and helps Americans overseas
- What’s new for individual US taxpayers in 2018; the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Tax Planning & Financial Planning for Americans living in Switzerland / Overseas
- Considerations for Starting a Company overseas for US taxpayers
- What's new for US Taxpayers who are > 10% Shareholders in Small Businesses
- Over an hour of Q & A time
Marina Hernandez – CFP®, EA - Marina is a Cross-Border Wealth Manager with White Lighthouse Investment Management. She provides US-Swiss tax, business and financial planning services to families and small business owners. She is also a Continued Professional Education instructor with Tax Practice Pro, teaching US international tax preparation and planning to CPAs and EAs.
Kenneth Freshman - CPA - Ken is a US based tax advisor who heads up the Global Tax Services Group at KLR in Boston. He is a CPA/attorney with an LL.M. degree in taxation from Boston University. He works with numerous US expats including many base in Switzerland.
Clinton L. Emerson – CPA - Clint is the managing director of Moore Stephens Emerson GmbH and has focused on US tax compliance and planning for individuals living overseas since 1989 with over 21 years of working with clients in Switzerland. Clint works with individuals, small business owners and trusts and is experienced in IRS voluntary disclosure and streamlined filings.
Jonathan Lachowitz – CFP® - Jonathan is a Board Member of ACA; Certified Financial Planner in the US and Switzerland and owner of White Lighthouse Investment Management in Lausanne and Lexington, MA. Jonathan has written extensively on personal finance for the Wall Street Journal.
Moore Stephens Emerson GmbH: https://www.msemerson.com/
White Lighthouse Investment Management: http://www.white-lighthouse.com/
The ACA Global Foundation (“ACAGF”) is the sister organization of American Citizens Abroad, Inc. (“ACA”), which supports education and research on issues affecting Americans abroad.
Disclaimer: ACAGF and ACA are not responsible for any advice given at this event.